Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thursday August 28 (baby visit and Anchor Bay)

Today it started out overcast again but with a stiff breeze. I headed of for my walk earlier than usual and made my way to the covered bridge again. Usually, on my walks I will see no more than half a dozen cars if that. Today, however, I saw at least two dozen, many of those wer obviously involved in the funeral at the cemetery across from the bridge.

After a shower and a late breakfast I sat and read and waited for Lisa to return from a hair cut. We then set off to visit the three month old baby of Lisa's niece by marriage. She has the most stunning blue eyes and is quite the character. I took many photos as she is very photogenic. It was very pleasant siting round, chatting and taking photos!
We then went to collect a friend of Lisa's as we were going to a little country bar and eatery, Anchor Bay. We had a nice tea and then drove past Harrison Lake, which is surrounded by some lovely camping spots. On the way home we stopped at Karleen's place to see her animals (two dogs and a cat plus a new kitten that found her house!!).

The adult cat, Aggie, is a beautiful calico and the new kitten, Sam Kitten and unsure of the gender yet, is another nicely marked tuxi.









No comments:

Post a Comment