Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Monday August 18/Tuesday August 19 (Near Archbold)

I had a quiet day on Monday although I did walk to the covered bridge, near the Lockport Mennonite Church. It is about one and a half miles each way. I caught up on my washing but did little else.

On Tuesday, I walked to the bridge again and then spent the day catching up on my blog as well as sorting through my pictures. Guido has followed me round everywhere today, he is such a love bug!

We were going to go to Wauseon and watch the Antique Cars but it was cancelled due to a storm warning. We are experiencing heavy rain and wind at the moment with thunder rolling around. We popped into Archbold for a few supplies and the rain arrived as we left the store. We did see a beautiful rainbow on the way out of town.



No comments:

Post a Comment