Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday August 11 (East Lansing)

I slept like a log and managed to wake up before noon!! Hooray, my luggage arrived not too long afterwards!!! I was NEVER so pleased to see a piece of luggage before! It meant that I could put shorts on and wear sandals, much roe weather appropriate!

There is a lot of wildlife outside as it is fairly rural and Barbara puts food out, so far I have seen Skunks, Squirrels (Black and Brown), Chipmunk, Groundhog and, this evening, two deer and three fawns.

After my usual Starbucks coffee we went shopping and Rick has received an early birthday gift, a Samsung Galaxy 4, guess what one of my jobs is while I am here, lol!! Nice one, as I get to have a good play with it!! 

After dinner i was relaxing and about 7.30 I felt as if I had hit a brick wall, fatigue has hit in a big way. I only had about 6 hours sleep in the previous 60 before last night so I will need a couple more good nights to catch up. 


here will be pictures when I get organised to take some, but I will leave you with a couple of my lovely two fur babies I left at home!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment