Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Tuesday August 12 (TCP visit)

Today Barbara took me out to The Cat Project (TCP) and Nancy would also be there. The aim was to check a donated computer to see if it would be good enough to broadcast from TCP. However, this did not happen so I took photos and loved on the cats, 


it was such an arduous task, LOL!! 
I really fell in love with Bones, the lovely white calico who has no back legs, she is such a love bug. Many of the cats are very friendly and love being made a fuss of.


It was an overcast day and we had some heavy rain in the afternoon with some rolling thunder.

We went out for dinner to the local Outback Restaurant, these are supposed to provide Australian Fare. I could not find Alligator or Kangaroo meat but New Zealand Lamb did feature on the menu, LOL!!

I have included a few of the TCP kitty pics. Enjoy! 

 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment