Monday, August 18, 2014

Friday August 15 (East Lansing to Kalamazoo)

I was up early today as the train was die to depart at 7.45 am. I made my farewells to Fluffy, Lucky and Buggly and we headed off. We called in at Starbucks on the way so i could have my morning coffee! We were at the station nice and early and I made my farewells to Barbara and Rick before the train arrived. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and was very grateful to them for putting up with me!!

The trip to Kalamazoo was uneventful and I was able to enjoy the on board free WiFi. The scenery looks very different as the last time I was in this part of the country on the train it was totally white!!! We arrived in Kalamazoo on time although passengers had been warned of delays further on and the train would be quite late getting in to Chicago.

The bus stop was right outside the station and it only cost $1.50 for the half hour trip to my Hotel. I spent the rest of the day catching up on some computer tasks and falling asleep, lol!!! I really was very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment