Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday August 22 (Archbold)

I paid another visit to the Doughbox bakery overnight and it was so cool to meet the workers again.

 I helped make trays of different cookies and then helped out with some other things as needed. 

I then joined Alan on the Cookie Run - the Doughbox supplies cookies to the Sauder furniture Factory- and it was very interesting to see some of the factory in operation as we walked to the rest rooms. Some of them necessitated quite a walk through a particular building so we saw more in those areas.
 On returning to the Doughbox, Brian had made the Bacon Bread and it was ready for baking when there was room in the oven. He also made some Bacon Bread Muffins with the same dough!

I arrived home about 6 am and really enjoyed a refreshing shower. I managed a few hours sleep and had a quiet rest of the day! I did have some of the Bacon Bread for brunch when I woke up and the best way to eat it is toasted with butter on it, scrumptious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment