Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wednesday January 29 - NOT Sleepless in Seattle

Just a short blog today!

The weather was the worst thus far on my trip, cool and wet with some heavy rain during the day. After a poor night's sleep I did not feel like doing anything much so went for a wander and ended up at the local Starbucks! 

Back to the hotel to do my washing and pack ready to set out on the next leg of my journey. I am now heading into COLD country, Minnesota, and hope the snow stays away this weekend. I have never experienced cold like that being forecast so this will be an experience I will probably never forget! Not sure I am looking forward to it but I am certainly looking forward to meeting more chatters!

The train does not have Wi Fi as far as I know so I will mostly be out of contact from about midday tomorrow until I am not quite sure when, maybe Saturday sometime! My phone does get FB so I will keep an eye out on that!

Later, I did venture outside the hotel to take a photo of the 12th Man on top of the Space Needle!! I have enjoyed Seattle but there are still places to go here so I may well be back again. I have also enjoyed meeting so many chatters who are now much more than on-line friends! I would like to thank them all so much for their hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment