Wednesday, May 1, 2013


Friday April l 26, Boston to FFRC

After my final breakfast I waited for Junior our car driver to arrive. Of course, I had written the wrong name down for Napa's road so there was some confusion until I managed to find her cell number that I had already entered into the one phone that does not work yet!! All was well, we picked Napa up and arrived at the airport in plenty of time to check in. I think charging people for checked baggage and seeing all the large cases that go on as hand luggage is a crime, only in America it seems!! (With apologies to my American friends!!) That was a doddle but security produced the usual long queue.

The baggage subject reared its ugly head again as with many people still to board we were informed that all overhead lockers were full, this meant that Napa had to hand her bag over to go in the baggage compartment. It was signed through to Fort Wayne and we just hope it gets there in one piece!! The flight was fine with good weather conditions and then there was a bit of time to waste at Chicago O’Hare Airport. Finally, we boarded the flight to Fort Wayne and it was under an hour to finally get there. We wandered through to the baggage reclaim area and there was Jacci to pick us up as promised.

Finally we arrived at FFRC to a warm welcome from all the visitors and then the cammers. It just felt as if I was coming home.

No comments:

Post a Comment