Thursday, April 18, 2013

Wednesday 17 April

I just needed a quiet day today to get my clock reset!!! I only managed a couple of hours sleep last night so hope I will really crash out tonight! 

I wandered up to a nearby Safeway and got some food for tea as well as some of the magic sparkling water that I live on!! I grabbed a coffee from Dunkin Donuts on the way, my first and not too bad. It was nice and hot, I hate lukewarm coffee, or for that matter lukewarm anything that is supposed to be hot!!

I have booked a tour of Washington Sights tomorrow and will get a taxi in and then try and find my way back by public transport, what an adventure that might be! i also spent a bit of time sorting through and re-organising my stuff.

I was so tired, I was falling sleep so was actually in bed well before Jacci went inside. That has to be a first!

No comments:

Post a Comment