Monday, April 22, 2013

Saturday 20 April, Inwood

Well, Callie visited me in the night and Apollo came to see me while I was trying to get ready. Apollo is such a lover and looks so good for a thirteen year old cat. After a leisurely start, I decided to contact Tracfone to sort out why my new phone will not work. Well, I was dealt with by two different people who both asked me the same questions!! I was finally told it needs a new sim card!!! Put urgency on it for me? You gotta be joking, three to five days so I had to send it it FFRC! Have you ever tried explaining Power Dam Road as an address over the phone to someone? She had the address as - Road 14597!!! When I corrected her it became - Road 14597 Power Dam Road. Oh my, by the time I finished steam was coming out of my ears!

 So finally we headed out to lunch at the Red Lobster in Martinsburg and Linda S, a web cammer, met us there. It was a wonderful lunch with great company. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting Linda S and hope to meet her again one day.

The rest of the day passed quietly enjoying Apollo and Callie while the steam disappeared from my ears!!




No comments:

Post a Comment